Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Portfolio New Experience versus Old Experience

DELAHAYE ERIC July 3, 2019

Hello,

in my company, I tried "new experience" for Portfolio and I have some questions :

- some functions seem to have disappeared (reports & capacity for example). Will these functions be restored ?

- will the new experience replace the old experience ?

- or will the old experience be maintained (will you always have the choice between the two experiences ?) ?

Best regards,

Eric

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Earl McCutcheon
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 8, 2019

Hi Eric,

We have a really good breakdown on the changes to the new interface and the difference between the live plans compared to the new version that can be fond At this link

We are always looking to make the new experience line up with feedback from end users to make the system better, Make sure to look through existing Feature requests on https://jira.atlassian.com and add votes to the functionality you would like to see implemented to help in prioritization efforts per the Implementation of New Features Policy.  And feel free to submit additional feedback requests as well for any functionality you would like to see.

Additionally in the following post which was specific to the Themes report but the follow up discussion extends more into the future plans for portfolio overall and the direction of the new planning experience, check out the reply from our portfolio Project Manager Rhys Christian in this community post:

As covered in the discussion, we have no plans at this time to move Live plans functionality to end of life (EOL), and if things change and usage levels on the live plans drops dramatically like it did for classic plans, there would be big announcements around any depreciation notices, but even if that did occur in our EOL processes that would mean the product would still be available for 2 years from that announcement.

Regards,
Earl

DELAHAYE ERIC July 9, 2019

Hi Earl,

thank's a lot for your complete answer.

Regards,

Eric

Like Earl McCutcheon likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events