Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plans -> Sum of Estimations for tasks based upon assignee

Daniel Borisov January 4, 2022

Hello,

On Advanced Plans I have a view of issues grouped by the assignee. The issue that I have is that there is no sum calculation of a person who's assigned onto 10 issues. The goal is not to go in and sum it manually for each estimation, but to have a field or an automatic calculation to show this. Roll ups are ineffective because if a Story has 5 sub-tasks and 3 of them are for one person, the other 2 for another then the roll up would just say what's the roll up for all 5 tasks and show it on the Story, not separate them based on the assignee. 

Is there a way to make this be seen?

Thanks in advance!

1 answer

0 votes
Bloompeak Support
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 4, 2022

Hi @Daniel Borisov

There is a good solution for your request - Reports - Charts and Graphs for Jira app developed by our team.

You can get a bar chart of "sum of story points" by "assignee" as in the below screenshot. Hope it helps.

Sum of Story Points by Assignee.png

Daniel Borisov January 4, 2022

Hi,

Thanks for the proposition, but I do not need an additional app as my organization is pretty strict on that matter. I need an additional column or a sum shown inside of the Advanced Plans/Roadmaps app. It does not make much sense to use more than one application for such a simple thing.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events