Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One ticket shows up in multiple projects

Karl Rothenberg March 24, 2022

Advanced roadmaps; I have two projects configured in one plan. Oddly a couple tickets show up in both those plans where it should not. I cannot find what would be causing this. Have you ever heard of that?

Example:

Plan: Test

Project: ABC Project

Project: 123 Project

Result is I see both projects in one plan, displayed separately. But some of the tickets are appearing in both. 

Thanks,

Karl

2 answers

0 votes
Belto
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 24, 2022

Hi Karl,

This could be related to the grouping you've applied on your Plan. Please have a look at Issues appearing in the Unassigned swimlane when Grouping by...

Cheers,

Belto.

0 votes
Clark Everson
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 24, 2022

Hi Karl,

Can you attach screenshots of the configuration? This sounds like there is a board or filter also configured in that plan.

Also is this for Cloud or Data Center?

Best,
Clark

Karl Rothenberg March 24, 2022

Here's a screenshot of what I meanScreenshot 2022-03-24 095718.png

Curt Holley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 27, 2022

@Karl Rothenberg What are you grouping by in that screenshot? Also what are your Issue sources for the plan? Whole projects or individual boards? If boards, what are the filter queries of those?

Karl Rothenberg March 28, 2022

Hi... 

Sources are 3 separate projects

Grouping is by project

I suspect this is happening because there is some overlap between some epics. Which is to say that an epic lives under one project but sub tasks lives under a different project. Though that it just speculation on my part.

Karl

Curt Holley
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 28, 2022

I suspect you are right @Karl Rothenberg as I note that OPSP-2 entry in Ops Rox has a > next to it, signifying that it has child tasks under it, where the Ops Project entry does not. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events