No issues founded for scope no matter what to chose before (board, project or filter)
In response to /rest/jpo/1.0/plan/setup/issues I always get:
I've tried to reindex, reinstall plugin with no effect
P.S. I've just update jira server to 8.10.0 and the problem is still reproduced
Hello @emagine ,
When an issue is not being imported into the plan the most likely culprit is the fix version field being hidden in the project that is being imported to the plan, if the fix version is hidden the issues will not be displayed.
This and a few other things to check are covered int he Advance Roadmaps FAQ page under the section "The issue 'x' doesn't appear in my plan" :
The issue 'x' doesn't appear in my plan
Make sure that:
- the fixVersion field is not hidden for that issue type.
- there are no filters set in the plan/setup wizard that are excluding it
- the issue is has not been resolved otherwise It won't be visible in the import wizard.
- if you are in plan view, go to More > status > open and completed issues and/or More > status > completion date.
- the issue is not within a release that has been excluded.
- the issue was not manually excluded in the wizard.
Hello @emagine ,
Glad I could help out, and for the field requirement, the Fix Version field is one of the main data points used as a Scheduling Factor when calculating in a live plan or Auto Scheduling in the new planning experience. When the field is set to hidden the issue is considered not able to be scheduled due to the fields view setting and is therefore effectively excluding the item list for import.
To see this feature in action check out our recent dependencies demo here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQu5VsUqyZA Keeping on top of your dependencies is a key part of ensuring project success....
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events