Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No issues in scope

emagine June 24, 2020

No issues founded for scope no matter what to chose before (board, project or filter)

In response to /rest/jpo/1.0/plan/setup/issues I always get:

{
"issues": [],
"dependencyIssues": [],
"planVersions": [],
"projects": [],
"more": false
}

I've tried to reindex, reinstall plugin with no effect

P.S. I've just update jira server to 8.10.0 and the problem is still reproduced

1 answer

0 votes
Earl McCutcheon
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 30, 2020

Hello @emagine ,

When an issue is not being imported into the plan the most likely culprit is the fix version field being hidden in the project that is being imported to the plan, if the fix version is hidden the issues will not be displayed.

This and a few other things to check are covered int he Advance Roadmaps FAQ page under the section "The issue 'x' doesn't appear in my plan" :

Scope

The issue 'x' doesn't appear in my plan

Make sure that:

• the fixVersion field is not hidden for that issue type.
  • there are no filters set in the plan/setup wizard that are excluding it
  • the issue is has not been resolved otherwise It won't be visible in the import wizard.
  • if you are in plan view, go to More > status > open and completed issues and/or More > status > completion date.
  • the issue is not within a release that has been excluded.
  • the issue was not manually excluded in the wizard.

Regards,
Earl

emagine June 30, 2020

Thank you, the fix version field was hidden, after I made it showed all is ok. But I wonder why it's a must to have that field for a plan...

Earl McCutcheon
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 6, 2020

Hello @emagine ,

Glad I could help out, and for the field requirement, the Fix Version field is one of the main data points used as a Scheduling Factor when calculating in a live plan or Auto Scheduling in the new planning experience.  When the field is set to hidden the issue is considered not able to be scheduled due to the fields view setting and is therefore effectively excluding the item list for import.

Regards,
Earl

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
VERSION
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events