• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

New issues automatically added into planner

Hi,

I am finding that whenever I check back on an advanced roadmap i've created there are new issues (top of project hierarchy, one level above EPIC) that are added in.

The issues have nothing to do with the plan itself, and no one in my organisation has manually added them into the plan.

What are the conditions for issues to be automatically added in? 

3 answers

Hi @Elliot Gates ,

They will end up in your plan if they fall into one of the issue sources of the plan. You can check them if you go to your plan, settings > configure > issue sources

image.png

0 votes
Mohammed Amine Community Leader Sep 17, 2020

Hi @Elliot Gates 

When creating your plan, you specified a scope (Projet, Board ...etc). This scope is used to automatically include new issues. 

Cheers.

@Elliot Gates - I concur with replies from other two users.  It has to do with your plan input source configuration.  Your new issues being added to your plan were because they were introduced in your source (from Jira).

Best, Joseph Chung Yin 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Advanced Roadmaps

Introducing Advanced Roadmap’s new dependency report

To see this feature in action check out our recent dependencies demo here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQu5VsUqyZA Keeping on top of your dependencies is a key part of ensuring project success....

150 views 2 6
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you