Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New issues automatically added into planner

Elliot Gates September 17, 2020

Hi,

I am finding that whenever I check back on an advanced roadmap i've created there are new issues (top of project hierarchy, one level above EPIC) that are added in.

The issues have nothing to do with the plan itself, and no one in my organisation has manually added them into the plan.

What are the conditions for issues to be automatically added in? 

3 answers

0 votes
Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 17, 2020

@Elliot Gates - I concur with replies from other two users.  It has to do with your plan input source configuration.  Your new issues being added to your plan were because they were introduced in your source (from Jira).

Best, Joseph Chung Yin 

0 votes
M Amine
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 17, 2020

Hi @Elliot Gates 

When creating your plan, you specified a scope (Projet, Board ...etc). This scope is used to automatically include new issues. 

Cheers.

0 votes
Rudy Holtkamp
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 17, 2020

Hi @Elliot Gates ,

They will end up in your plan if they fall into one of the issue sources of the plan. You can check them if you go to your plan, settings > configure > issue sources

image.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events