Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Limiting the Roadmap view to 3 months when embedded in Confluence

Karyn Findlay
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 24, 2021

I am using advanced roadmaps and would like to share this with our Business people. The plan is good for the next 3 months but beyond that, it is still very much a work in progress and are not in a position to share it.

My plan was to include the roadmap in a confluence page. Is there a way I can limit the view?

1 answer

0 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 25, 2021

Hello @Karyn Findlay,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

When sharing a plan and adding it to Confluence, the link to add on the macro will be based on the same view selected on the Plan in Jira. 

With this said, if you select “3M” on Jira and generate the link, it will show the read-only version for three months.

It also happens if you use a date range and generate a new link to add to Confluence. 

If after you add it to Confluence, you change the view in Jira to 1 year, for example, it won’t affect the macro.

If there are Epics with the date range for the end of the year, for example, the user who is viewing the roadmap on Confluence will be able to click and view it, but if they refresh the page, it will show again the three months, it will be the default view.

Hope this helps!

Kind regards,
Angélica

Karyn Findlay
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 30, 2021

Thank @Angélica Luz - this is perfect!

Like Angélica Luz likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events