Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KanBan Plan Only Team not bringing back any tickets

Ben Weisman November 8, 2022

My Kanban Plan Only team in my advanced roadmap is not bringing back any tickets despite the people within the team having tickets within the issue source assigned to them. Does the Teams field have to be present in the screens for it to show? Does advanced roadmaps allow for custom issuetypes? We are not using the standard issuetypes.

2 answers

0 votes
Jim November 9, 2022

Agree with Joseph's comments, but to answer the last question, yes you can use custom issuetypes. They should automatically show up at the Story level unless they are specified in a different tier of the hierarchy.

0 votes
Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 8, 2022

@Ben Weisman -

Hi Ben:

Have you check your issue source via the plan configuration UI to ensure the issues are being pull into your AR plan?  The Team field doesn't have to be presented in your Jira project issue screen.

The team field is only associated from the plan side.  It can be added to your Jira issue screen if the team is setup as Sharable from the plan side.

If you can provide more information on your ask, I can then assist/advise further.

Best, Joseph 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events