Jira Portfolio Roadmap..

Barnaby Alderson June 17, 2015

Is the current enhancement roadmap for the JIRA Portfolio published anywhere?

Just a basic 3-6 month view of the larger features coming. I have some internal groups interested in the product and of particular note 'custom column' creation gets asked about a lot. Browsing the backlog and sorting by public 'voting' might give some sort of view, but likely the technical feasibility and overall product strategy is not coming through there. 

Dare I say being a product designed to manage stakeholders and publish roadmaps I would hope something is available for itself wink

3 answers

0 votes
Eduardo Moratto August 6, 2017

I love Atlassian products, but they support (or lack of it), is quite annoying. I would love to see a roadmap of the Jira Portfolio product. I am guessing this is not an important product for Atlassian due to the extremely small interactions on the open tasks in Jira.

0 votes
Thomas Waltenberger October 9, 2016

There's a lot of stuff that's just handled a bit arbitrary at Atlassian. A roadmap is still missing..

0 votes
Sateesh Chandra
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 17, 2015

Hi Barnaby,

I do not think it is published any where. Here is the link where you may get more information. https://jira.atlassian.com/projects/JPO

Regards

Barnaby Alderson June 18, 2015

Thanks Test, I am aware of that backlog with the voting. I was hoping someone from Atlassian could comment on the possibility of something more formal being published that may be a more accurate picture. Cheers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events