Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

JIRA Portfolio What API gives the Themes? If this is not available when will it be added?

JIRA Portfolio What API gives the Themes? If this is not available when will it be added? I looked through the APIs and it doesn't look like there is any API to call to get this information. 

1 answer

0 votes

Hello, @ffngneiger !

Interesting question!

What business case do you have?

Will create a webpage in an application outside of JIRA to show something like this: 

Something like below is what I will be creating both in custom website and also make available in slack through an AI bot that I have created. 

July 2019                                                August 2019
Summary Assignee FixVersion Theme Summary Assignee FixVersion Theme
Summary Assignee FixVersion Theme Summary Assignee FixVersion Theme

In the API there is no way that I could find to get the Theme. Didn't check the other data but normally that other data is there for the other items. 

Let me know if you need any more information. 

Can you please provide an update on this support request? 

Thanks,

Glenn

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira

Online AMA this week: Your project management questions answered by Jira Design Lead James Rotanson

We know that great teams require amazing project management chops. It's no surprise that great teams who use Jira have strong project managers, effective workflows, and secrets that bring planning ...

205 views 1 6
Read article

Atlassian Community Events