Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JIRA Plans/Advanced Roadmaps: Filter not working

Radhika Gupta February 14, 2022

Hi everyone,

Quick question on using JIRA PLan/Advanced roadmaps

I created a Filter and used the filter as my source on the JIRA Plan/Advanced roadmap. However the number of results on my Filter (lets say 140) don't match the number displayed on my Plan (results displayed on the plan is 103)

I checked the exclusions on my Plan to make sure I did not exclude anything. What could be causing this inconsistency. Please advise.

Thanks

Radhika

1 answer

1 vote
Aaron Gage
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 14, 2022

Check your FixVersion/Release field for all expected issues.  If any of them have the FixVersion/Release set to a Release that you do NOT have selected in your plan setup they will not show up on the plan.  (I hate this as it means you have to constantly select new Releases to ensure everything shows up, but it is what it is...)

Also, if you have any closed issues past 30days they also will not show up unless you change the setting to a longer time period in your plan Issue Source settings.  You can not change this closed for a duration prior to creating the plan.....you have to edit it after the fact.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events