Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues not Displayed in Plan

Frank Barilone_ Jr October 12, 2021

Was adding issues (stories) to an Epic and went to refresh my plan that the epic is included in. It shows previously added issues in the plan, but is not reflecting the newly added issues in the plan. 

Checked the Fix Version and confirmed that all checks out, checked plan sources, nothing is excluded, all filters are cleared out. When I view at the program level and attempt to sync it says completed but the child issues count value remains constant and hasn't updated to reflect the newly added issues like it does in the Release view or in the Epic record view itself. 

Have tried all troubleshooting recommendations, does not seem to be content tagging, or filtering, etc... related. My plan isn't updating to reflect new issues and I don't know why. Jira Help_Epic View.jpgJira Help_Plan View.jpgJira Help_Release View.jpg

Jira Help_Program View.jpg

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Frank Barilone_ Jr October 12, 2021

Executed a workaround. Cloned the two Stories that refused to show up in my plan and the cloned records popped right in. Closed the previous (637/638) records as duplicates and not working due to some kind of server issue. 

Don't know what the root cause of this issue was, but suffice to say my planning is back on track. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events