Issues filtered by ScriptRunner visible but not scheduled in JIRA Portfolio

Per-Åke Bligård May 30, 2017

I have an issue filter filtering on components using ScriptRunner and componentMatch. This is combined by an OR clause with a filter on labels. The issue filter works as expected; the isusses are showing up on the board that is input to my Portfolio. 

However in Portfolio all issues are visible but only the ones filtered out based on labels are scheduled. The ones filtered out based on componentMatch are not scheduled and thus not included in the plan.

Anyone stumbled on the same problem?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Thomas
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 13, 2017

Hi @Per-Åke Bligård

This was a bug that has been corrected in a later version of Scriptrunner (I believe 5.0.15)

Try updating scriptrunning to the latest version and see how it goes!

Cheers,

Thomas

Daniel Miks January 9, 2018

Hi @Thomas

The problem Per-Åke reported is still there even after upgrade of Scriptrunner to 5.2.2.

When label is removed the issue is no longer scheduled. The filter query in board setup looks like this:

NOT (issuetype = epic AND status = done) AND (project in (eliot, ragnar) AND (labels in (SW, SW-TEST) OR component in componentMatch("^sw.*")) OR project = cospa) ORDER BY Rank ASC

Where eliot, ragnar and cospa is projects!

Any suggestions is much appreciated!

/Daniel

Thomas
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 9, 2018

Hi @Daniel Miks,

In this case I'd suggest raising an issue with ScriptRunner with those details. The base starting point for support would be http://www.adaptavist.com/w/products-plugins/adaptavist-scriptrunner/scriptrunner-for-jira/

Let met know how that goes.

Cheers,

Thomas

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events