Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there any way for admin level user on cloud version to see list of all portfolio plans?

Jay Keck August 17, 2018

W're looking to perhaps cancel our cloud portfolio subscription, but I'd like to contact all users who have created a plan. But I can only see non-private plans in my list of names. Is there any jql way to get this full list of plan names, private or not?

Thanks,

Jay

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Gabriele Franck
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 10, 2018

Hi @Jay Keck

By JQL, you can't see/access the list of private plans.

The only way is checking directly in the database :)

Jay Keck September 10, 2018

Hi Gabriele,

Thanks. Being on the cloud I don't have that database access, at least not that I know of. I indirectly could find some of the people who were using Portfolio by searching for an issue type of Initiative and then contact creator. Not a great solution, but at least it gave something.

Regards,

Jay

Gabriele Franck
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 10, 2018

Correct, you would need to contact us via support to check the database for you (that would be my next step! hehe).

If you need me to further check this with you, let me know anytime!

Gabi

Jay Keck September 10, 2018

Hi Gabi,

Ah, good to know that this is an option, I didn’t know that we could request such info from Atlassian! I think we're over the hurdle on this issue for now, but I may need such help in the future. 

Thanks again,

Jay

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events