Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a limit on the number of boards I can add to a plan on Portfolio for JIRA

Perrycurtis Elechi October 29, 2018

Hi guys, 

I am currently trialing the Portfolio for JIRA plug in. I noticed it won't let me add more than 3 boards. I want to know if this is because it's a trial version. Will a paid version allow more than 5 boards by Plan? 

1 answer

0 votes
Dave
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 8, 2018

Hi,

There is no difference in limits between the trial and full versions of Portfolio. There are limits as to what you can add for a plan - the details can be found here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/jiraportfolioserver/creating-and-deleting-plans-802170502.html

I would however be interested to know more about how you are being blocked from adding additional boards. During the initial setup of a plan the issues sources will be used to determine the number of issues and projects that will be loaded into the plan and you should see an error message if your issue sources exceed those limits.

So for example if your 3 boards yield issues that exceed the limits for a plan then you will not be able to add them. However, if your boards yield very few issues then you will be able to add significantly more than 5.

Regards,

Dave

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events