Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a JQL query that can show me all issues that have had the Due Date changed in the last week

Deleted user May 31, 2021

I want to be able see a list of all Due date changes in the past week. I have an updatedDate JQL but i believe this gives me a list of all issues that have had any changes made rather than specifically a date change

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 31, 2021

Hi @[deleted] 

Not by default; there is a CHANGED function in JQL but it's not available for the field due date.

You're also correct, updatedDate is any update made to an issue, rather than just to one field or a selection of fields.

I'd think the best options here are:

• Automation: Create a custom field - eg. DD Change Date - and populate it using Automation. This field can then be used in JQL. This won't help for previous data easily, but will help in future.
  • Issue History: Review the issue's history to see changes. This will either be a manual job, or could be achieved by pulling the data out through the APIs and reviewing it (eg. in a BI Tool)
  • Apps: Look for an app which extends JQL or the platform's functionality to achieve the above need.

If you're on Cloud, I'd suggest Automation is probably the best option as Automation comes inbuilt.

If you'd like to understand how any of these options might work in more detail, let me know :)

Ste

Deleted user May 31, 2021

Thank you, it sounds like the Automation function will work best out of those options

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events