Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to show 4 Quarters of the year or the next 12 Months in "Program"?

Cansel Sörgens - RedTecLab September 4, 2018

I created a program by choosing 2 plans. The program shows only 1 month of the plans. How can I change the timeline display option, so that I can show 4 quarters of the year or next 12 months?  

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Harding September 12, 2018

Hey @Cansel Sörgens - RedTecLab

By default, the schedule/timeline view of programs will dynamically expand/contract to visualize the scheduled work at each level.

If there are issues in your plan(s) that are not appearing in the schedule view - add estimates to them and/or assign them to releases.

To manually set the schedule/timeline display option in the Program View, add "Scheduled Range" to the list of filters. Then, define the "Specific Range" of that filter to show the next 12 months by selecting today's date and the same date a year from now. 

It's important to note the Specific Range option will not automatically update the way the other choices do (this month, this quarter, next quarter), so you'll have to define the Specific Range each time you view it to ensure that you are viewing the next 12 months. 

Hope this helps!

-Jack

Cansel Sörgens - RedTecLab September 12, 2018

Thanks a lot. It helps!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events