Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I set up my plan based on filter but the plan does not pull all items?

Zsofia Kope October 5, 2020

We are using plan and is not pulling all Initiatives into the plan that my filter does? IN MY FILTER I HAVE 76 ITEMS but my plan shows only 30?

1 answer

1 vote
Niranjan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 5, 2020

Hi @Zsofia Kope ,

I believe that you are using the filter query as a data source of your plan. Could you confirm the settings from your Issue sources of your plan "How long completed issues will be shown in your plan?"

https://confluence.atlassian.com/advancedroadmapscloud/issue-sources-998651043.html

Zsofia Kope October 13, 2020

I can set the time. The issue is that is clearly pulling subtasks associated with the stories that are to to or left in progress etc.

Whether I change 30 days or 90 days my unestimated issue count is the same (subtask and stories lumped together) . we do not estimate subtasks so is pulling all of them in :(.

Zsofia Kope October 13, 2020

JIRA considers subtask te same as any issuetype and that is the issue. I plan we should be able to choose what issuetype needs to be rolled up to initiaitive + epic level. WE dod not have that flexibility. so my executivesare flipping because does not give the accurate unestimated stories z(since adds subtasks:()

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events