Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have created a portfolio plan and one epic is not being displayed in the plan.

Priyadharshini Ammu October 7, 2021

I have created a portfolio plan and one epic is not being displayed in the plan.

I have checked selected all the releases and even the board filter query is correct but still the epic is not being displayed can anyone tell me what could be the cause of it.

2 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 7, 2021

@Priyadharshini Ammu -

Welcome to the community.  

1) Please check the "Issue sources" via your plan's Configuration UI, and check to ensure that you can see the missing EPIC is included (checked) and it is in scope -

2021-10-07_13-43-22.png

If so, you should see it in your plan assuming you don't have any filtering  applied which would hide it to be displayed.

2) Check your board filter query to ensure the missing Epic is being return in the result set.  

3) Lastly check if the missing Epic it's EPIC STATUS (not not th WF STATUS) is not set to "Done".

Hope this helps.

Best, Joseph Chung Yin

Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Infrastructure Applications Team

Viasat Inc.

0 votes
Answer accepted
Curt Holley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 7, 2021

Hi @Priyadharshini Ammu 

Welcome to the Atlassian community!

The first thing that comes to mind is: Is the missing Epic in a "done" state? and has it been "Done" for more than are set in the Exclusion rules??

Screenshot 2021-10-08 094213.png

Priyadharshini Ammu February 16, 2024

Hello @Curt Holley 

This worked thanks a lot 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events