Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to prevent Auto-Scheduler to move fixed issues (like vacation)?

Felicitas Borkes September 16, 2021

Hi there,

I am trying to find a way to consider absences in my plan.

We will use Tempo Timesheets in the future & model absences as an issue. I assign the team (which is affected by the absence) to the issue & enter the number of planned absence days as an estimate. But when I use the auto-schedule function it will always rearrange the target dates. Which is obviously nonsense considering an employee is on vacation or sick leave. E.g. an absence of 2,5 days will be rescheduled to last 28 days.

important notes: we are working Kanban based and changing the available iteration days is not an option as we have part-time workers & it won't let me enter comma separated numbers like 15.5

Cheers,

Felicitas

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jimi Wikman
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 17, 2021

With the changes on July 26th where live plans was removed, this is no longer possible.

Any form of resource and availability planning in Advanced Roadmaps in Cloud is no longer possible except on a generic team level.

In DC, you should still be able to click on individual team members in the team view and then add days away. That should be taken into consideration in the auto planner the same way as a red day would be.

Felicitas Borkes September 20, 2021

Thank you, Jimi. 

It kinda does. What do you mean with "a red day"? What is it?

Jimi Wikman
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 20, 2021

A holiday :)

Felicitas Borkes September 20, 2021

ah ok, thanks :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events