Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get support for this product? Keep getting redirected to useless help files.

Ryan Trollip July 1, 2019

How to get support for this product? Keep getting redirected to useless help files.

1 answer

0 votes
Daniel Eads
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 1, 2019

Hey Ryan,

Daniel from Atlassian Support here. I've had a look at your account and your Portfolio install has a Starter license. We exclusively support Starter licenses through Community (more info here). Go ahead and ask your question!

Cheers,
Daniel | Atlassian Support

Ryan Trollip July 1, 2019

Actually no, I have 3 commercial licenses, go look again

Your licensing and support / help is very confusing and time consuming to navigate and figure out 

No way to call someone on the phone, except billing and that takes a 30 min wait.

Daniel Eads
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 1, 2019

Hey Ryan,

I do see some commercial licenses on your account as you noted. But, based on the category you've put this question in (Portfolio for Jira), I can only surmise that the product you're having trouble with is Portfolio for Jira. On that product, what I see on your account (and the reason why our support system is preventing you from opening a ticket) is that you've got the 10 user Starter license. Is there a different SEN your Portfolio license might be listed under than the one you've been trying to use?

I can also see that you've contacted the billing and licensing help and mentioned that you need help with the Jira Core server your Portfolio license appears to be installed on. I just want to be super clear here and let you know that both that Jira Core and Portfolio for Jira license are Starter licenses.

If you could ask us your question - that would really help to get you an answer. I'm a support engineer. You've also interacted with a Customer Advocate who's offered to try and find an answer for you. But we need to know what you need help with in order to actually help you.

This is the place to ask a question. You've navigated to the right spot - ask away and we'll get an answer for you.

Thanks,
Daniel

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events