It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How to edit plan start and plan end date?

Hello, I am working on the Planning view of a structure and have fields like Plan Start Date, PLan End Date, Target Start date, Target end date. But i am unable to modify these fields. I do have Admin rights to my project. Can you please assist? Under the portfolio section I only see View Portfolio. 

1 answer

0 votes

Hello Sujata,

Thank you for getting in touch with Atlassian Community!
The Start date and End date are both read-only fields, so to edit these fields you must open the ticket and edit those fields there.

Related to Target Start and End dates, you can edit by clicking on the epic.

Screenshot 2018-12-28_13-53-28.png

As you are an admin, you can confirm if you have access and add yourself on the permissions by clicking on "Settings" on Portfolio:
Screenshot 2018-12-28_13-55-07.png

Just confirm if the groups that were set on your profile are on those permissions.

Hope this helps!

Regards,
Angélica

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Advanced Roadmaps

3 short videos to help you get started with Advanced Roadmaps

Hi community, I’m Roi, a product manager working on Advanced Roadmaps for Jira. While Advanced Roadmaps is a powerful tool to plan and track work at scale, we know it can be challenging to get star...

3,638 views 22 15
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you