Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

How to display summary in dependencies in schedule view of a program

We want to use the Program plan to visualize dependencies between plans, but I don't see any would to show links between epics in the Program Plan schedule view. 

1 answer

0 votes

Hi @Robert Kesterson 

From the way that you've described it, it sounds like you're using the old Legacy interface (aka Live Plans)? If that's the case, then I don't believe that's possible. 

Can I ask if you're on a cloud site or a Server instance? If you're on Cloud, then the Improved interface does have dependency visualization tools that might help with this. If you're on a Server instance, the Improved interface still has more dependency mapping tools than Live Plans, but the full suite is coming in a future release.

Cheers

Eddie

I'm referring the Program Plan, not the Plan. The Program Plan is a plan of plans and I see no way to select an improve interface. 

Hence I'm looking for how to viz dependencies between Plans via the Program Plan.

This an on premise install of JIRA.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence

An update on Confluence Cloud customer feedback – June 2022

Hi everyone, We’re always looking at how to improve Confluence and customer feedback plays an important role in making sure we're investing in the areas that will bring the most value to the most c...

279 views 2 5
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you