• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How to assign a sprint to a team?

In my setup I have 4 teams with a shared backlog. Each team has their own sprints so that at any given time I have 4 parallel sprints running. In the "old" Portfolio for JIRA I was able to assign sprints to a team so that issues assigned to a team would be planned automatically for this team.

I'm now looking for similar functionality within the new Advanced Roadmaps interface. So far I have looked in the Teams settings (where it used to be), the Portfolio settings, View settings, ... and that's where I am now.

Could it really be that this functionality is not supported yet and I have to go back using the old interface?

1 answer

Seems like nobody has an answer and I therefore assume that this is currently not possible.

@Roi Fine : any tips or inputs for working with multiple sprints in parallel?

Roi Fine Atlassian Team Sep 17, 2020

Hey @Felix Rohrbach , 

The new interface of Advanced Roadmaps does not Support parallel sprints in one board. 

There are various workarounds such as:

• Reverting to the old interface
  • Creating additional boards, one for each team

I know it's not a great answer. You can always create a request ticket at https://jira.atlassian.com.

Roi

Thanks Roi.

At least this confirms my suspicion - created a feature request ticket.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Advanced Roadmaps

Introducing Advanced Roadmap’s new dependency report

To see this feature in action check out our recent dependencies demo here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQu5VsUqyZA Keeping on top of your dependencies is a key part of ensuring project success....

121 views 2 6
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you