• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How-to add issues from many projects to one sprint board?

In my company we have many different projects, which are individually created as projects in JIRA. We want to start sprints that consist of issues from different projects. How can I create single sprint boards that consist of different tasks from different projects?

We use Jira Software Cloud with the latest design.

1 answer

You can write a custom filter for that board. You will use JQL (jira query language) that looks something like this:

project in (projectKey1, projectKey2, projectKey3)

This query will pull issues from all 3 projects to display on a single board. You'll have to use the project key, and not the project name for this to work. 

I did not understand exactly how and where to set the query you suggestet.

This is really frustrating. Is there no WYSIWYG option to create one sprint board containing issues from different projects?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Advanced Roadmaps

3 short videos to help you get started with Advanced Roadmaps

Hi community, I’m Roi, a product manager working on Advanced Roadmaps for Jira. While Advanced Roadmaps is a powerful tool to plan and track work at scale, we know it can be challenging to get star...

6,555 views 25 18
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you