Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I delete filter queries

Candice Korecki April 26, 2023

When I try to delete "Filter for XYZ board" on the Filters page, I get a message pop-up stating:

This filter is used elsewhere. Deleting it may impact other people's work. This filter is currently being used by XYZ boardYou'll need to remove this filters associations to the boards before it can be removed.

However, the "XYZ board" that is shown in the modal has been deleted.

I can't disassociate the filter from the board and I want to clean up the filter queries.

Does anyone have any insights? Please and thanks!

2 answers

0 votes
Jean-Emmanuel BANQUEY
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 27, 2023

Hi @Candice Korecki 

The "XYZ board" may probably still exists.

Check through the search field in the top bar if "XYZ board" is not visible in the Boards results.

The URL should be like that : https://replacewithyourorg.atlassian.net/jira/boards?contains=XYZ%20board

Then, after board deletion, the filter should be deletable also

0 votes
Ivan Lima
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 26, 2023

If the board was deleted, you shouldn't see the message again. I'd double-check the list of boards and confirm it's really been deleted. You may find another board with the same name. Could you let us know what you got when clicking on the XYZ board?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events