Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I get the "Estimates (d)" field to show up on the actual Jira Epic, Task, Subtask?

Jeanne Higgins January 24, 2022

How can I get the "Estimates (d)" field to show up on the actual Jira Epic, Task, Subtask?  The only field is see that I can add to the Jira EPIC, Task, Subtask is the "original estimate", but when it is added, it does not show the "Estimates (d)" that I already added via the Advanced Road Map View.  For example "Demo Set up and Completed" ou will see I have the "Estimates(d)" set to 1 day, but when I show the actual task in Jira, it does not show and even when I added "original estimate" it shows as "0m".

2 answers

0 votes
Jeanne Higgins May 23, 2022

This is for Advanced Road Maps not Road Maps.  Not sure how I did it, but if I add the date to Start Date and Due Date, they do show up on the Jira Detail.  When I add estimate to the estimate column I do see it on the Jira EPIC or Task in the "Original Estimate" or if I add it to "Original Estimate" it does show up in my Advanced Road map in the "Estimate Column"

0 votes
Anna Poppe January 25, 2022

For me, the estimate I add to the roadmap shows up under the "Time tracking" field in the Jira task as "X remaining"

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events