Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fields & Dependencies

Becky Brignall April 6, 2022
My initial queries:
  • On the Roadmap tab there are only circa 20 fields I can add, do you know how I can add all of the other fields that are available such as 'Linked Issues' 'Description' and 'Summary.'
  • When adding a dependency it only gives me the option for 'Blocks' / 'Depends On' / 'Causes' / 'Relates To' - Expedia has loads of other linked issue types which we use, do you know how I add them?
  • This Atlassian example is really cool, on their screenshot they have to columns 'Dependency' and 'Dependency Issue' - I don't know how to add these fields nor if Expedia have these enabled/available - https://confluence.atlassian.com/advancedroadmapsserver/dependencies-report-935577893.html
  • How do i manually move the jira tickets on the dependency report?

1 answer

0 votes
Curt Holley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 6, 2022

Hi @Becky Brignall 

I think the 1st thing you should do is talk with a Jira admin at the company, as not knowing which hosting platform makes it hard for the community to assist. Plus, a lot of it will depend on how the Jira admin/s have configured Advanced roadmaps.

They should be able to answer all the above questions.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events