Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enable capacity planning in Advanced Roadmaps

Moti Stein April 26, 2022

I read few docs about how to work with capacity using plan/roadmap but I can't see plans menu in Jira on the main top bar, and not any option of plan in the roadmap.

I tried to add the team field to issue field but then I can't choose my team, I get text of: 

"plan specific teams can only be selected through a plan" - but I have no plan

I used cloud version with standard plan. 

How can I enable it? Is there any plugin to manage the employees capacity

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 26, 2022

@Moti Stein

If you see a Roadmap tab in Advanced Roadmaps, that's your Plan. A plan is basically a collection of issues in a hierarchy determined by a board, project or filter.

Can you confirm whether you are on Server/Data Center or Cloud (URL ending with atlassian.net)

It depends on the configuration of the plan whether teams in a plan are defined.

Moti Stein April 26, 2022

Cloud.

Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 26, 2022

Advanced Roadmaps is only available as part of Jira Software Cloud Premium and Enterprise, so not available for Standard.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events