Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Enable capacity planning in Advanced Roadmaps

Edited

I read few docs about how to work with capacity using plan/roadmap but I can't see plans menu in Jira on the main top bar, and not any option of plan in the roadmap.

I tried to add the team field to issue field but then I can't choose my team, I get text of: 

"plan specific teams can only be selected through a plan" - but I have no plan

I used cloud version with standard plan. 

How can I enable it? Is there any plugin to manage the employees capacity

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Dave Mathijs Community Leader Apr 26, 2022

@Moti Stein

If you see a Roadmap tab in Advanced Roadmaps, that's your Plan. A plan is basically a collection of issues in a hierarchy determined by a board, project or filter.

Can you confirm whether you are on Server/Data Center or Cloud (URL ending with atlassian.net)

It depends on the configuration of the plan whether teams in a plan are defined.

Dave Mathijs Community Leader Apr 26, 2022

Advanced Roadmaps is only available as part of Jira Software Cloud Premium and Enterprise, so not available for Standard.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Jira Service Management

Jira Service Management Documentation Opportunities

Hello everyone, Hope everyone is safe! A few months ago we posted an article sharing all the new articles and documentation that we, the AMER Jira Service Management team created. As mentioned ...

304 views 0 9
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you