Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Due date warnings now working - portfolio plan (roadmaps?)

Courtney M. Schkurko September 2, 2020

I have a plan in jira cloud that is based off a filter. I am pulling in product capabilities, team level epics, and stories from multiple project spaces. I believe this is still part of our Portfolio subscription as we have not yet migrated to Align.

I have a team level epic that is in progress past the due date. I do not get an error or warning notification. 

I also tried to verify if warnings would work for a due date scheduled beyond a target due date and still I do not get a warning.

Show warnings  is turned on in my view settings.

Does anyone know why this isn't working? please help.

Epic warning.jpg

1 answer

0 votes
Earl McCutcheon
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 3, 2020

Hello @Courtney M. Schkurko ,

The warning will be triggered if the issue is unresolved after the defined due date, and that would be based on a value being present in the resolution field. 

Can you check that epic (CVBLNXESW-581) to see if it has a value present in the resolution field, as it may have been closed and later re-open without the field being cleared and have the field set as resolved but is still in the InProgress status as described in the following KB article, that discusses what to look for in more detail:

Regards,
Earl

Courtney M. Schkurko September 11, 2020

It did not have a resolution, and the history shows the epic has not previously transitioned. 

I think it has something to do with our internal issue type schemes. I'm working with one our of internal Jira administrators to try to resolve. 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events