Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Done status has not been showed in active sprint of advanced roadmap for Rollover sprints

Hi team,
I have a problem when could not filter Done status for tickets move from others before sprint to active sprint.
For exp: Ticket A created from sprint 1 and it's done until sprint 2 hence its rollover from sprint 1 and sprint 2. However, I could not see ticket A when filtering active sprint 2 and Done status. Only see In-progress ticket.
It really necessary for us to check in daily what have done and what needs to be done.
So please help.
Many thanks!

1 answer

0 votes
Sara Hekmat Atlassian Team May 29, 2022

Hi Sơn,

Can you check the Exclusion rules in your plan configuration and the tickets' completed date? For instance with the following config, if a ticket moved to 'Done' status for more than 90 days, then it won't show in the plan.  

Regards,

Sara

Screen Shot 2022-05-30 at 10.00.27 am.png

Many thanks, Sara

I extended it to 120 days and it still did not appear. The problem is when I filter active sprint, all "Done" tickets created within sprint will appear even done or not. Only "Done" of rollover tickets did not appear. 

Screen Shot 2022-05-30 at 09.52.14.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Jira Service Management

Jira Service Management Documentation Opportunities

Hello everyone, Hope everyone is safe! A few months ago we posted an article sharing all the new articles and documentation that we, the AMER Jira Service Management team created. As mentioned ...

310 views 0 9
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you