Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Don't find Portfolio for Jira

Almatrodi June 17, 2018

Dear Sir/Madam,

I tried many times searching for Portfolio for Jira in the marketplace inside Adds-On, but I was unable to find it at all!.

Please help me.

Regards

Abdurahman Almatrodi

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Thomas
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 17, 2018

Hi @Almatrodi,

Portfolio for Jira Server is currently not compatible with Jira 7.10, a new version of Portfolio will be released in the following days adding that compatibility. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Cheers,

Thomas

Almatrodi June 17, 2018

@Thomas

Thanks for clarifying. Is it possible to work with current version and update it when new version is ready?

Thomas
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 18, 2018

Downloading from the Marketplace and Installing manually the current version of Portfolio on Jira 7.10 is currently unsupported, it might work but could result in some error or unexpected behavior.

So while it is not impossible, I can not in good conscience recommend it and would instead advise waiting a few days for a new version of Portfolio to be released.

Cheers,

Thomas

0 votes
Almatrodi June 17, 2018

@Moses Thomas

I tried this. Unfortunately, I got a message about not compatible.

Btw, I am using my own server.

Thanks for your reply.

Moses Thomas
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 17, 2018

@Almatrodiwhich  version of  Jira do you use,  please see image, when you  go to  the link which  i have sent, download and install  the right version  supported for  your Jira instance.

Selection_014.png

Best

Almatrodi June 17, 2018

@Moses Thomas

I've downloaded version 2.13.3 for my Jira server 7.10.1. Still getting message in red IMCOMPITABLE!

Don't find version for my version.

0 votes
Moses Thomas
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 17, 2018

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events