Does anyone have the link for Advanced Roadmaps (formerly Portfolio) older versions?

Diogo Serrano February 17, 2021

Hi,

I made the mistake of upgrading the addon:
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1212136/advanced-roadmaps-formerly-portfolio?hosting=datacenter&tab=overview

But unfortunately my jira version is 7.13.1 and i cant downgrade to older versions because the addon doenst have versions below 3.29.5.

Now i cant use the addon. somebody have an older version?

the version 3.29.2 is compatbile because it was the one that were installed

2 answers

0 votes
Jeffrey Thornsen February 17, 2021

I'm very confused by what happened here.  I deployed a fresh Jira Software Server and there is no method to input a license code with Advanced Roadmaps 8.15.0 / 3.29.5 .

I already submitted a support request to Atlassian, but this seems like a big problem if we need to go thru support just to apply our existing license to the plugin or to download an older version of the plugin.

Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 17, 2021

You have an alternative here!

The data your Roadmaps will be safe in the database, what you need to do is upgrade the existing instance to 8 and above for LTS Version.

Advanced Roadmaps is free for the Server currently!

Thanks,
Pramodh

Jeffrey Thornsen February 18, 2021

but I don't have any existing data.

I am deploying a brand new JIRA Software 8.14.0 Server with existing licenses (the licenses were purchased in January 2021).

After installing Advanced Roadmaps 3.29.5, it says I need to install a license for Roadmaps, but clicking the button just takes me to the Manage AddOns page where there isn't an option to input the license key anymore (as the App is now considered an 'Application Component' instead of a 'User-installed' plugin).

To make things worse, I can no longer find a place to download Advanced Roadmaps 3.29.2 or any older versions of the plugin, so I have no path forward.

Jan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 18, 2021

@Jeffrey Thornsen https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1212136/advanced-roadmaps-formerly-portfolio/version-history

Ah, this is 3.29.5. When I followed the link for 3.29.2 version it took me here. Perhaps opening a support ticket with Atlassian.

Jeffrey Thornsen February 18, 2021

OK, so I managed to find a workaround.  After updating the UPM to the latest version, and logging into the server and deleting the files ~jira/plugins/jira-portfolio-8.15.0.jar and portfolio-plugin-8.15.0.jar, I was able to get Roadmaps to show up as version 3.29.5 under 'User-intalled' plugins and insert my license code and activate the plugin.

I'm not sure how I also ended up with a version 8.15.0 of Roadmaps, since I am using the atlassian/jira-software:8.14.0 docker container.  Did installing portfolio somehow also upgrade my JIRA Software to 8.15.0?  I'm not totally sure what is going on but will work with Atlassian Support to resolve.

Like Jan likes this
0 votes
Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 17, 2021

Hi @Diogo Serrano 

You can get the download link from raising support request with Atlassian Team.

Thanks,
Pramodh

Diogo Serrano February 18, 2021

thank you for the quick response :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events