Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Displaying sprints in the improved view

joesoes December 19, 2019

Is there a way of displaying the sprints in a timeline somehow? Example:Sprints.png

1 answer

0 votes
Earl McCutcheon
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 23, 2019

Hello @joesoes ,

Thanks for reaching out, and currently this is not an option but it is coming down the pipeline.

The following Story is the main collection of features for Next-Gen projects, where subtasks of the main being Features a planned for development for a full list of planned features:

The direct feature you are looking for is one of the subtasks, and tracked at this link:

Make sure to add your vote to the feature to help with prioritization efforts as covered in the Implementation of New Features Policy , and you can also add yourself as a watcher to get updates when released.

Also we have the following Road map where we list the most recent released features as well as the next to be realized items currently under development that you can keep an eye on to see when this feature is closer to release:

Regards,
Earl

joesoes December 24, 2019

Thank you, Earl. I got some help from Rhys Christian. I just had to add some changes in the view settings by changing to group by > team and then enable the capacity checkbox. 
I’ll have a look on your links as well. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events