Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display progress of an Epic

reinaldo castro February 25, 2021

There is an article where we have an explanation about how display the progress of the epics or the user stories 

https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/see-the-progress-of-an-epic-on-the-roadmap/

Captura de pantalla 2021-02-25 a las 10.57.04.png

According with this article, in the "View Settings" of the roadmap you will have a checkbox with the option "Progress - Visualize how work streams relate to better understand your risks", but in my "View Settings" button I doesn't have it. I can display the progress in another column in the fields sections but is not fancy as the other option to display the progress under the title of the element in the main column (epics, user stories, etc).

The article is displaying the last modified on Feb 17, 2021, so, is updated. What is the problem in my jira?

Captura de pantalla 2021-02-25 a las 10.55.46.png

1 answer

0 votes
Dave
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 25, 2021

Hi @reinaldo castro ,

The documentation you've linked refers to the standard "Roadmaps" tool that comes with standard Jira licenses, but your screenshot (and this community space) is for "Advanced Roadmaps" that comes with premium licenses.

If you want to view progress of epics (or other issues containing children) in Advanced Roadmaps then you should add either or both of the "Progress (issue count)" or "Progress (story points") to your plan from the "Fields" menu.

These give you a similar view of progress as you see in the standard Roadmaps tool.

I hope this helps!

Regards,
Dave

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events