Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete plan from Portfolio never ends and it's impossible to know why?

lbarja June 13, 2018

When I try to delete a plan  from Portfolio the app shows a message confirming but never ends and it's impossible to know why?

How Can I see the problem?

I've tried deleting first all issues from plan, deleting also teams,etc

3 answers

1 vote
Patryk Chowaniec November 18, 2018

I just managed to resolved this after struggling for few days - hope this one is sill up to date, nonetheless:

1. Navigate to Plan you are willing to delete
  2. Mark all EPICs/TASKS etc. 
  3. Click on 'Exclude from Plan'
  4. Refresh Page -> Commit Change up top (orange notification)
  5. Once commit is done - Navigate to Triple Dots (...) and delete plan
  6. Voila 

~Patryk

0 votes
Jonas_Ulrich June 27, 2018

Did you ever resolve this, @lbarja?

0 votes
Earl McCutcheon
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 26, 2018

Hey there Lorenzo,

Clicking Delete should just delete the plan, something else is going on here and your going to need to do some troubleshooting.

I'd recommend starting out, by tailing the log output of the atlassian-jira.log to see if there are any explicit errors triggered in the backend while you are attempting to delete the plan to help narrow this down.

Next check at the Browser level just to rule out anything like browser caching or local configurations that might be causing a conflict, check out this Browser Troubleshooting Guide for what to look for.

If you find any explicit errors or the browser troubleshooting guide does not yield any results Create a support request at https://support.atlassian.com including a Support Zip and a HAR File while reproducing the error so we can take a closer look at this for you

-Earl

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events