Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dates in Roadmap are partially updated from the sprint dates

Ofer Regev October 27, 2021

Hi 

I try to use the auto-schedule so our Epics "Start date" and "End Date" will be the results of the earliest story allocation and the latest story as it should be

for some reason, this works only partially

when I do the first scheduling, everything work perfectly, the epic start date is the date of the first sprint one of the Epic's story is allocated to, and the Epic's end date is the end date of the sprint that the latest story is allocated to.

Screen Shot 1.png
*in this case the epic date were calculated automatically 

The problem starts when I change one of the story's sprints,

Example 1 - when I change story 2 sprint to be the same sprint as story 1, and the story's end date doesn't change and still represent the old sprint that it was allocated to 

Screen Shot 2.png

Example 2 - start date doesn't change 
I change story 1 to be part of sprint 3 but the start date didn't change and still represent the previous sprint start date (sprint 1)

Screen Shot 3.png

It seems like the problem starts after I move the first dates from advance sandbox to Jira tickets and then started playing with the stories sprints 

Appreciate your help or any suggestion 
Ofer

1 answer

0 votes
Sachithra Dangalla
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 29, 2021

Hi Ofer, 

It looks like the information in your question is not enough to understand what might be the problem. If you feel like this is a bug or need more insight on this, please feel free to contact our support through https://support.atlassian.com/contact/.

Thanks,

Sachithra

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events