I try to use the auto-schedule so our Epics "Start date" and "End Date" will be the results of the earliest story allocation and the latest story as it should be
for some reason, this works only partially
when I do the first scheduling, everything work perfectly, the epic start date is the date of the first sprint one of the Epic's story is allocated to, and the Epic's end date is the end date of the sprint that the latest story is allocated to.
*in this case the epic date were calculated automatically
The problem starts when I change one of the story's sprints,
Example 1 - when I change story 2 sprint to be the same sprint as story 1, and the story's end date doesn't change and still represent the old sprint that it was allocated to
Example 2 - start date doesn't change
I change story 1 to be part of sprint 3 but the start date didn't change and still represent the previous sprint start date (sprint 1)
It seems like the problem starts after I move the first dates from advance sandbox to Jira tickets and then started playing with the stories sprints
Appreciate your help or any suggestion
It looks like the information in your question is not enough to understand what might be the problem. If you feel like this is a bug or need more insight on this, please feel free to contact our support through https://support.atlassian.com/contact/.
Hello Atlassian Community! Feedback from customers like you has helped us shape and improve Jira Software. As Head of Product, Jira Software, I wanted to take this opportunity to share an update on...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events