Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom field values are still available in my plan

Laura Gerlev Hansen October 6, 2020

Hi community!

I have a Jira Server instance with the addon Advanced Roadmaps for Jira.

I've created a number of custom fields, which I show in my Plan.

The trouble is that I have some "select list (single choice)" custom fields, where I have disabled some options, but these options are still possible to choose from the plan view.

If I edit the issue directly in the Jira project, it only shows values which are still enabled, but in the plan view I get all options, even if they shouldn't be possible to choose.

We have done a re-index of our instance since disabling the values.

2 answers

0 votes
Lasse Langhorn
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 7, 2020

Hi @Laura Gerlev Hansen and @Joseph Chung Yin

I have submitted a request to Atlassian support.

I will let you I they can confirm and reproduce this bug.

Regards

Lasse Langhorn

0 votes
Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 6, 2020

@Laura Gerlev Hansen Hi Laura - We have also reproduced your issue (We are on Jira DC 8.9.1 with AR 3.29.1).  I would recommend you to submit a support case with Atlassian support for further assistance.  It seems it is a bug in AR.

@Dave - Atlassian are you aware of this reported issue with AR?

Best, Joseph Chung Yin 

Jira Functional Lead, Global Infrastructure Apps Team

Viasat Inc.

Laura Gerlev Hansen October 7, 2020

Hi @jtyetukuri

Thank you for the help! I'll reach out to Atlassian support.

Dave
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 14, 2020

Sorry for the slow response @Joseph Chung Yin - I was not previously aware of this issue - it looks like this has been raised as this bug: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JPOSERVER-2871 - I'll aim to get this on our short term roadmap to be fixed.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events