Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confgured dependencies are not shown in the portfolio report

Legna Garcia March 26, 2018

Hi folks,

The dependencies report is showing up only tickets which issue link is a "Block", even if I have configured "Dependency" issue link into the list, the dependencies report remains showing up only dependencies with "block".  Why Portfolio is not showing up the configured issue links for this purpose?

Thanks in advance!

3 answers

0 votes
Earl McCutcheon
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 25, 2018

Hello,

This issue was brought up with Atlassian Support and we wanted to make sure the information wast relayed here incase anyone else is seeing this behavior.

This issue turned out to be a new BUG in Portfolio on Jira Cloud instances and the bug report can be viewed here:

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JPOCLOUD-2061

Legna Garcia April 25, 2018

That's correct. Thanks @Earl McCutcheon. I posted a comment regarding to increase the priority of this bug. This is affecting dependencies management for our PMs.

Thanks in advance!

0 votes
Earl McCutcheon
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 16, 2018

Hello Legna,

Details on configuring the dependencies in portfolio can be found at the following Links:

- Managing portfolio dependencies

- Dependencies report

As noted "In Portfolio for Jira, the block dependency is set by default", but additional dependencies need to be associated.

First confirm that you have the additional dependencies set under portfolio administration, and if you have the settings configured as described in the documentation you may be running into the following BUG if you are on a 2.10 or earlier version of portfolio Where there is a conflict between the inward and outward facing issue links:

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JPOSERVER-2069

If this is not the case I would recommend reaching out to Atlassian Support so we can take a closer look at the specifics of the plan to help narrow this down for you.

Legna Garcia April 17, 2018

Hi @Earl McCutcheon

Thanks for answering.  I have tried by adding "dependent" link, but even if I don't swap them, the dependencies report only show up the block dependency links.

I'll reach out Atlassian Support team. 

PortfolioDependencies.png

0 votes
Legna Garcia April 13, 2018

Is there a fixed bug already? someone who can help with this?  thanks in advance. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events