Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we remove the time frame section from the view

Abhishek Johri January 13, 2021

I am pulling a live feed of Advanced Plan into Confluence to show the progress of items to the management , but when ever I open the page I see the time frame and then I have to drag it to right so that the progress bars show up . Is there a way I can configure my view without the time frame ?

2 answers

2 votes
Dave
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 19, 2021

Hi @Abhishek Johri ,

Unfortunately this is not possible at the moment, but we have received similar feedback about this from other customers. I expect that this will be something we look at in the future but unfortunately I don't think it's a high priority for us to address at the moment because of other areas that we feel are more important to address (unfortunately we have a limited number of developers and a large backlog and this means that regrettably we just can't get to all the things we'd like to do as quickly as we'd like to do them!)

I appreciate that this isn't the answer you're looking for, but I just wanted to set your expectations realistically. 

Regards,

Dave

1 vote
Vinod Ramadoss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 18, 2021

Hi Abhishek,

Are you using the "Advanced Roadmap for Jira" macro to display the advanced roadmap in Confluence?

I make use of this macro and and use the collapse field icon (-><-) which helps to minimize the timeline view when I want to see the details from fields selected.

Abhishek Johri January 18, 2021

I do the same but I dont want to make changes to it when I present it to C level executives so dont want it at all

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events