Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can the issues in a Plan be filtered by a custom Date field?

Steve Kubota August 10, 2021

I have a custom field of type Date in my Plan, and I would like to filter out issues from the view that have a date value greater than a specific date, e.g. today or endOfDay().  When I look at the Manage Custom Fields list, the field I need to filter on does not have the Filter option available (no checkbox).  How do I filter out issues from my Plan?  Thanks.  

1 answer

0 votes
Eddie Meardon
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 11, 2021

Hi @Steve Kubota 

I don't think the exact functionality that you're looking for doesn't exist in Advanced Roadmaps. However, you can change the amount of completed issues that display in your plan so once a project has been done for X days, it's automatically removed. The instructions to do this can be found on the Change the number of completed issues in your plan page. 

As far as viewing issues after a specific date in the future, the best solution would be to set your timeline view to see a specific time range. The instructions for this can be found on the How do I read my Advanced Roadmaps plan? page (scroll down to #6).

Do these solutions help?

Cheers

Eddie

Steve Kubota August 16, 2021

No, it doesn't produce the results that I'm looking for.  I think the only way would be to add another status to indicate if the issue is late.  

Thanks for the suggestion, though.  

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events