Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can someone already using Advanced Roadmaps provide me a reference for the product?

John Belaska September 13, 2021

My company is considering using Advanced Roadmaps. We are interested in speaking with someone who currently uses it for project planning and resource capacity planning.  We would like to know your experiences and the issues you have had to deal with in using it.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jimi Wikman
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 13, 2021

I have added it to several companies and it works fairly well.

Unfortunately, Atlassian have removed most of the capacity planning so if you have anyone in the teams not working 100% it will not be very useful anymore.

As a roadmap tool it is pretty awesome though. You also can scale the hierarchy of issue to create more levels above Epic.

Even if the teams functionality has been reduced lately, it is very nice to have a centralized area to manage all teams and a dedicated teams field you can add to your issue view.

The only issue I have had has been on the organization level to be honest, the feature itself is very good.

John Belaska September 14, 2021

Thank you for sharing this information.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events