Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I Show Dependency report in Confluence?

Mit Tolia April 19, 2022

Dear All,

We have got a team who are using Advanved Roadmaps in Cloud and have also configured the dependencies etc.

While it is possible to generate a Confluence link from the actual plan, the team wants to see if it is possible to embed the dependency report from Advanced Roadmaps in Jira on a Confluence page?

The dependency report page does not have the option to create a shareable link that can be used on the confluence page, hence the question to see if this is a limitation at the moment?

Thanks and Regards,

Mit Tolia

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Curt Holley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 19, 2022

Hi @Mit Tolia 

Best way (I know of) is to use the iframe macro. Simply paste the (URL) link and set the width and height.

And!! You can still interact with it from the Confluence page.

Mit Tolia April 19, 2022

Thanks for the response @Curt Holley  By using the iFrame macro, would the team be able to actually bring up the dependency report view in Confluence?

They were able to successfully insert the Advnaced Roadmap plan into confluence, but I believe they were not able to switch to the dependency report view or embed the dependency report view in Confluence

Curt Holley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 19, 2022

What I did @Mit Tolia was placed the Dependency Report specific URL in the iframe. But I've just checked, you can still navigate back to other views and then back to the Dependency report view. So yes, if you use an iframe with any Plan URL, you can still navigate around all the views for the plan.

Mit Tolia April 19, 2022

Thank you so much @Curt Holley . Let me go back and check if the iFrame macro is available on the clients instance and have a go at it.

Will revert if I run into any issues, but from what you have mentioned, looks like a straight forward approach.

Like Curt Holley likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events