Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Advanced roadmaps for Jira server

Marcito Campos April 11, 2023

I asked for my internal IT if it is possible to use Advanced Roadmaps in Jira Server and they told me that this tool is not available for Jira Server.  I need to manage a portfolio in Jira Server and I need to know witch tool can be used for it.

1 answer

0 votes
Danielle Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 11, 2023

Hi @Marcito Campos

From Feb this year, as Jira Server is End of Life in Feb 2024, it is not possible to get any new apps on Server.
Is your organisation planning to stay on Server, or move to cloud or Data Center? There are great applications to manage portfolios which are available on the cloud or DC platforms, eg Advanced Roadmaps, Big Picture, Structure
To manage a portfolio on Jira Server, I think the only option is to test applications which are through an API connection rather than being a Jira plugin: for example, Air Table, Aha!, Monday. However, there is no guarantee that it will be compatible with your Server version.
Marcito Campos April 11, 2023

Thanks for your help!! 

Like Danielle Green likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events