Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Advanced Roadmaps Team field not appearing on Project issues

HuwM October 25, 2022

Hi Folks,

Hopefully this is a simple solution, I have a number of shared teams in Advanced Roadmaps, issues in the plan have been assigned to the teams but, when I look at any of the issues, the team field isn't appearing.

I've double checked the screens for the related projects and they all have the "Team" field on all the screens, so not sure what else needs to be done.

Any suggestions, guidance will be greatly appreciated.

Huw

2 answers

0 votes
Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 25, 2022

@HuwM -

One other thing you may also consider is that in Advanced Roadmaps for Jira's Team field (once you exposed it to your project's issue screen), the team setup in AR plan must be defined as "Shared" team if you want to update the value directly within the Jira project issue UI.

Best, Joseph Chung Yin

Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Infrastructure Applications Team

Viasat Inc.

HuwM October 25, 2022

Thanks @Joseph Chung Yin I've been caught by that before. I suspect what @Florian Bonniec suggested was the cause of my confusion i.e. the field relating to Tempo not AR. Unfortunately under the 'System' column in the screen configuration, they both appear as "Team".

0 votes
Florian Bonniec
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 25, 2022

Hi @HuwM 

Have you check if there is field configuration hiding it ?

Also, if the field is empty, it will not be displayed. Do not forget to commit the change done in Advanced Roadmap in order to have them save into the Jira ticket.

Regards 

HuwM October 25, 2022

Thanks for replying @Florian Bonniec turns out, there are two fields with the name "Team" and also have "Team" as the type. So did a process of elimination, thankfully the second one is the correct one. Weird how there are two, wonder if that is from a previous version of AR.

Florian Bonniec
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 25, 2022

Ok, may be it comes from another app such as Tempo that have a Team field too.

Like HuwM likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events