Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Advanced Roadmaps - Issue Source - Board - Scrum Board - Not showing all Issues

Mike Lemmon November 4, 2020

Hi There .. thanks for all of the support the community has provided, much appreciated.

At the moment I'm trying to setup a plan in Advanced Roadmaps, using an Issue Source of Board - being our teams Scrum Board.

When I check what is being displayed on the Roadmap, it is missing User Stories that are in the Sprints in our teams backlog.

When I go back through the Issue Source, and drill down through the Epics, to the User Stories, the missing User Stories do not show here either.

Any thoughts on why the User Stories on my Scrum Board / Backlog are not showing into my Plan?

I look forward to receiving informative responses, like before.

Thanks again, have a great day. 

1 answer

1 vote
Mike Lemmon November 5, 2020

Ah... found it ..when doing the Issue Sources, you need to select the Version that each of the User Stories are in, otherwise the User Story will not appear in your plan!!

suruchi bharati May 27, 2021

Mike, for us in issue sources we have selected specific releases. So only issues tagged with those releases in Fix version field should show up in plan. but this isnt working. several issues that have the selected releases marked in project do not show up. And several issues that do not have selected releases marked show up. 

Did you face similar issue

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events