Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Advanced Roadmap | adding points to a team in rollup view grouped by sprint

Chad Nuesmeyer January 28, 2021

I have 4 teams. I am seeing extra points applied to one of my team and I don't know why...

• If I change the Hierarchy to Story to Story, the rollup is correct.
  • If I use the Hierarchy of Epic to Story, the rollup is adding 13 points.Screenshot 2021-01-28 130101.png

2 answers

1 vote
Dave
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 28, 2021

Hi @Chad Nuesmeyer ,

The capacity shown reflects the filters that have been applied to the plan - this would suggest that you have some points assigned to one of the epics that is assigned to (or spans) the sprint in question.

We implemented it in this way to be consistent with the previous interface for Advanced Roadmaps (or as it was previously known Portfolio for Jira) but I can see how this is not necessarily intuitive.

We're looking at iterating on capacity planning for Advanced Roadmaps at the moment so this is timely feedback and we'll definitely review this behaviour so thanks for raising it. However, at the moment it is working as intended to.

Regards,

Dave

0 votes
Curt Holley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 28, 2021

EPIC for Squad 3 that has story points? or an extra issue type at the Epic level of your Hierarchy that has story points??

Would to see more, to advise more

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events