Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding Calculated Custom Fields

Sara Wortman March 17, 2021

Currently, we use the JMCF plug in to get a Weighted Shortest Job First score calculated from 4 other number fields. We want to be able to show this in our Roadmaps, but it looks like calculated fields are not supported in Advanced Roadmaps. Are there any workarounds or are there plans to provide that functionality?

We are using Data Center if that changes it

1 answer

2 votes
Curt Holley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 17, 2021

Not sure this will help (seeing as you use a plug-in to provide the WSJF fields....if they are not supported, then.....) But we created our own fields and use Automation for Jira to do the math. These fields are supported and can be added to a Roadmap Plan. it works a treat! Like a spreadsheet with formulas.

But we are on premium Cloud, 

Perhaps, you could create a supported WSJF custom field and copy the data over to that field to show on the roadmaps? 

Jochen Tenz
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 4, 2024

Hi @Curt Holley .

I currently use the JMCF Add-On to have a field that shows me the number of how many times the "start date" field has been changed.

I can´t use this field in the advanced roadmaps though. Could you please describe your way to transfer this field somehow to the advanced roadmaps? Thank you!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events