% de avance real vs planificado

Gustavo Mendoza July 7, 2020

Hola a todos!

alguien ha encontrado alguna forma o apps, que permita calcular el porcentaje de avance real de un proyecto (para todo el proyecto), vs el porcentaje esperado?

He tratado con Big Picture y Road Maps, y no he encontrado solución a mi necesidad.

Saludos,/

1 comment

Marcin Geb _SoftwarePlant_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
August 25, 2020

Hello Gustavo

ad Has anyone found a way or apps that allow us to calculate the percentage of real progress of a project (for the entire project), vs the expected percentage?

A couple of ways to track the progress of a project in BigPicture are discussed here: Progress tracking in BigPicture.

As a rule of thumb, whenever you deal with a progress bar in BigPicture, be it the portfolio level, or a task level, the green, wide bar represents the actual progress, while the blue, narrow bar directly beneath the green one, stands for the expected progress (at that particular moment in time).

Have a look at the below screen capture. The 'Hire an architect' task has the 52% actual progress vs. the 100% expected progress.

project-progress-monitoring.png

Like Fernanda Covarrubias likes this
Ansar Rezaei
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 31, 2020

Hi @Marcin Geb _SoftwarePlant_ 

Thanks for your clarification.

Does expected progress works in Big Picture 8?

I can't find any documentation that helps me to calculate this progress correctly. according to the attached picture, this progress calculated equal to 100% for all issues in my plan. Could you help me with that?

image.png

Anna-BigPicture
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 3, 2020

Hi @Ansar Rezaei , 

Expected progress in BigPicture 8 does not work at the moment. We are sorry for the inconvenience. However, we are continuously working on BigPicture improvement, and we are aware that our clients need this functionality.

We plan to add a new feature: Expected Progress displayed in the column as a lozenge (like Time Tracking columns). 

You can follow work progress in the feature request ticket: ONE-28625. Please note that it is best to open it in the incognito tab of your browser.

Best,

Anna
SoftwarePlant Support

Ansar Rezaei
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 3, 2020

Hi @Anna-BigPicture 

Thanks for your clarification.

Do you have any estimate about when you deliver it?

Like Anna-BigPicture likes this
Anna-BigPicture
Marketplace Partner
December 2, 2020

Hello @Ansar Rezaei
I am really happy that you find my answer useful.
There is no ETA for this feature yet. There are many requests in our backlog, and some of them do have a very high priority at the moment. However, I recommend following the request status and its Customer Rank. 

Best, 

Anna
SoftwarePlant Support

Like Ansar Rezaei likes this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events