Influence the Portfolio for Jira Cloud roadmap

Jonno Katahanas
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 3, 2018

Hi Portfolians!

I'm a Product Manager on the Portfolio for Jira Cloud team. We're conducting research to better understand how our customers plan their work. I'd love to connect with you to learn more about how you and your teams use Portfolio to plan. This will help us inform how we can improve our product in the future. 

The ask:

• Are you the person in your organisation who has the most planning responsibilities for your team? 
  • Do your teams align more with a kanban way of working than other frameworks?

If you answered 'yes' to these two questions, would you be interested in having a 60 minute video call with me? If so, please email me at jkatahanas@atlassian.com

As thanks, I'd love to offer:

• A $50 Amazon gift card
  • Answers to any Portfolio-related questions or advice on best practices for using Portfolio. I'm more than happy to share our team's planning processes or any other tips you'd like to hear!

Cheers,

Jonno Katahanas

Product Manager | Portfolio for Jira, Cloud

1 comment

Tal Levi February 3, 2019

Hey @Jonno Katahanas :)

The current portfolio is a bit complicated. It would be great to just have something like the next-gen project roadmap and kanban combined, divided to swimlanes of projects, and have a progress bar, issue counter, team mates, and an estimation date for each one.

The estimation should be based on the individual roadmap of each project. Having the users filter will help the management and team leaders understand the statue of their employees, and would also allow each user to see their individual tasks. I think the individual one should even be part of the dashboard along with the simple To Do list. 

Something like this:

image.png

Bottom line: The portfolio should display a simple and indicative view on 3 levels: Management, Team and Personal.

Jonno Katahanas
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 4, 2019

Thanks for your feedback, @Tal Levi! I've moved onto a different team within Atlassian but have past on your comments to Bree, our Head of Product for Portfolio, Cloud. 

Please keep the feedback coming!

Cheers,

Jonno

Tal Levi February 4, 2019

@Jonno Katahanas Great, thanks!

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events