Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Group by does not have issue type option

Usha Sagaram June 26, 2020

I would like to show progress at the intitative level based on the progress of the associated epics. But I am not able to do so. The group by options do not include issue type grouping and I do not want to group by sprint or any other. Want to be able to group at the initiative level and show the rolled up value. Can this be done? 

1 comment

Mohamed Riza _ServiceRocket_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 29, 2020

Hi @Usha Sagaram ,

Jira by default cannot not have a hierarchy above Epics. There are several add-ons like Jira Portfolio which would give such features. Based on your requirements, something like Structure - Project Management at Scale should be sufficient for you. Do trial the add-on to verify this meets your business requirements. 

Usha Sagaram June 29, 2020

Sorry forgot to mention that I am trying this with advanced roadmaps which let me create higher than epic hierarchies. 

Mohamed Riza _ServiceRocket_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 29, 2020

@Usha Sagaram thanks for the clarification. You should be able to check the progress by adding the "Progress" column to your plan. This can be done using the three dots found to the right of the plan. For more info: https://confluence.atlassian.com/jiraportfolioserver/monitoring-progress-of-work-970614913.html

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events